- Please remember that Covid-19 is still very active and things are not yet back to normal.
- Please keep yourself fully up to date with all current government Covid guidelines.
- Please remember that social distancing, sanatising, good hand hygiene and wearing a face covering are still the best ways to limit the spread of this virus.
- It is a legal requirement to wear a face covering indoors when not seated.
- TRACK & TRACE: Please make sure you scan the Club’s QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app on your mobile phone or there is a manual track and trace register on the premises. Please be aware that EVERYONE in a group must check in and show proof they have done so otherwise service will be denied. If you have any problems please ask a member of staff.
- Monday-Friday: 10:00-22:30
- Saturday: 10:00-22:00
- Sunday: 09-30-22:00
- Monday-Friday: 17:00-22:30
- Saturday: 10:00-22:00 Patio only (Indoors will be closed on Saturdays until further notice)
- Sunday: 09-30-22:00
Times may also be subject to custom.
- Monday-Friday: 12:00-13.00
- Parking is limited but please park your vehicles considerately in the car park and be mindful of social distancing rules when entering and leaving your vehicle.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all other users on site please go straight to your designated sports area and stay in that area whilst on site. When you have finished your sports activity please leave the premises immediately unless you are visiting the bar.
- The gents and ladies toilets are open in the main Clubhouse and can be accessed through the white double doors adjacent to the pitch and follow the one-way systems.
- Please remove all studded boots before entering the Clubhouse.
- It is a legal requirement that face coverings must be worn indoors to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and others indoors. Social distancing rules must be adhered to. Our current policy in the main Clubhouse is “No Mask, No Entry”.
- QR codes are displayed on site for track & trace, or there is a manual written register in the clubhouse. Everyone must register.
- In line with current Covid guidelines there will be no access to changing rooms and the toilets must not be used for changing.
- All players must be responsible for ensuring the pitches or courts are left clean and tidy and all litter is removed and placed in bins at the end of their training/match.
- No personal or sports related items are to be left anywhere on the premises or in the Clubhouse.
- The pavilion toilets and changing rooms remain closed for everyone at the present time.
- No alcohol, other than what you may purchase in the bar is permitted on site.
- No dogs are permitted on site.
- We have a strict zero tolerance policy to drugs at Actonians.
- If members are found breaching Covid rules and guidelines they will be sanctioned.
- Any fines issued to the Club as a result of members breaching the Covid rules will be passed on to the relevant sports section.
- It is the responsibility of each section to ensure your members support each other in doing the right thing and ensuring all Covid rules are kept as it is impossible for the Club and our staff to oversee each section.