- Please remember that Covid-19 is still very active.
- Please keep yourself fully up to date with all current government Covid guidelines.
- Please take care of each other and keep each other safe.
- Please remember that social distancing, sanatising, good hand hygiene and wearing a face covering are still the best ways to limit the spread of this virus.
- Please scan the Club’s QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app on your mobile phone.
Club Access: (We are closed on Bank Holidays)
- Monday-Friday: 10:00-23:00
- Saturday: 10:00-23:30
- Sunday: 09-30-22:00
- Monday-Friday: 17:00-23:00 Last orders 22:30
- Saturday: 11:00-23:30 Last orders 23:00
- Sunday: 09-30-22:00 Last orders 21:30
Times may also be subject to custom.
- Monday-Friday: 12:00-13.00
- Parking is limited but please park your vehicles considerately in the car park .
- The gents and ladies toilets are open in the main Clubhouse.
- Please remove all spikes and studded boots before entering the Clubhouse.
- It is recommended that face coverings still be worn indoors to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and others indoors.
- QR codes are displayed on site for track & trace, or there is a manual written register in the clubhouse.
- All players must be responsible for ensuring the pitches or courts are left clean and tidy and all litter is removed and placed in bins at the end of their training/match.
- No personal or sports related items are to be left anywhere on the premises or in the Clubhouse.
- The pavilion toilets and changing rooms remain closed for everyone at the present time.
- No alcohol, other than what you may purchase in the bar is permitted on site.
- No dogs are permitted on site.
- We have a strict zero tolerance policy to drugs at Actonians.
- It is the responsibility of all users/sections ensure their members support each other in doing the right thing.