Bar Opening Hours:
Saturday: 10:00-22:00 (Indoors will be closed on Saturdays until further notice)
Times may also be subject to custom.
So that everyone can enjoy their drinks safely we kindly ask you please follow the rules below:
- Please remember that Covid-19 is still very active and things are not yet back to normal.
- Please keep yourself fully up to date with all current government Covid guidelines.
- Please make sure you scan the Club’s QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app on your mobile phone or there is a manual track and trace register on the premises. Please be aware that EVERYONE in a group must check in and show proof they have done so otherwise service will be denied. If you have any problems please ask a member of staff.
- Please remember that social distancing, sanatising, good hand hygiene and wearing a face covering are still the best ways to limit the spread of this virus.
- It is a legal requirement for customers to wear face coverings when moving around indoors, though not whilst seated.
- We offer table service only until further notice so please go straight to a table and remain seated and a member of the bar staff team will be with you as quickly as possible.
- We only accept contactless payments debit/credit card & membership cards – we no longer accept cash.
- A maximum of 6 people per table.
- Please stay seated at your chosen table and do not move around from table to table.
- No standing indoors or on the patio – everyone must remain seated at ALL times unless going to use the toilet facilities.
- Drinks are to be finished at your table, unless you are leaving and would like a take away cup.
- There may be a drinking time limit if other sports are expected to arrive later.
- Remove sports shoes before entering the club house.
- Sports kit is not permitted to be worn in the small indoor bar.
- Players’ sports bags and kit bags are not to be left overnight in the corridors or bar areas inside The Clubhouse.
- Wherever possible sports bags and kit bags should be placed in your vehicles before entering the bar.
- Players’ sports bags and kit bags are not to be left on the patio.
- When asked to leave please take all your possessions with you. We do not have a “lost property”, any items left will be disposed of.
- Actonians has a zero tolerance policy to drug use of any kind across all our sites both on the premises, in the grounds and on the road outside the grounds. Anyone found to be using drugs on our sites will be permanently banned from Actonians Sports Club.
- Members and their guests are not permitted to bring their own alcohol on to any of our grounds and premises, it is a breach of our operating licence and could result in the club losing its licence. Repeated offenders risk a permanent ban.
- The Club televisions may be used for sports transmissions only. They may not be used for any other purpose.
- The remote controls for the TVs are used by the staff. If you wish to change the volume or channels please ask a member of staff to do it for you.
- Please respect the staff and consider the safety and wellbeing of your fellow members across all sports sections.
- Please also understand that when a member of staff asks for your co-operation in adhering to the rules they are only doing what is best for our club and all its members in the long run.
- Disrespecting staff, sarcastic comments and verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
- The opening and closing hours of the bar and the premises are not negotiable and must be respected at all times. Please check The Club website www.actonians.com for up to date opening hours.
- In the event that you or a member of your household has symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild, please do the right thing, self isolate, take test and inform the club immediately if your test is positive.
- Non-compliance with Covid regulations will result in £10,000 fines for businesses and an individual fine of £200 for a first offence of not wearing a mask.
- Any fines issued to the Club as a result of members breaching the Covid rules will be passed on to the relevant sports section.
Thank you for your co-operation and please help us to make Actonians an enjoyable and safe venue for everyone.